Established in 1998, Picto Price of Young Photography Mode aims to highlight and bring out the work of a young fashion photographer chosen by a professional jury. The price Picto offer to the winner, among other awards, an exhibition of his work. Like last year, the award will be at the Pan Piper, this place is so conducive to artistic meetings, we wanted to come back in 2015.
Picto launches, in partnership with the agency Rosapark, a new Special Prize of Creating managers.The winner of the Prize, organized online, will be announced during the evening.
CONDITIONS TO ENTER
- Be under 35 years, while countries.
- Propose a coherent and representative selection of your work (drawing B & W or color - Minimum size 18x24cm - minimum 10 images).
- Put imperatively the complete application including:
- a paper portfolio of the series or selection (nb: anonymous, please do not include your name on it).
- the application form (English version) attached completed in capital letters and signed.
- a CD with the images in the portfolio presented in low resolution + 2 pictures in high definition + a biography / route of the photographer (15 lines maximum) version Word.
File to file to Sylvie Besnard before the deadline of Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 18h at PICTO BASTILLE, 53 bis rue de la Roquette, 75011 PARIS.
A shortlist of candidates' files will be Friday, November 13, 2015, the short list will be posted on the site www.picto.fr Monday, November 16, 2015.
All shortlisted photographers following the submission of their applications s undertake to be present Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at the awards evening, take the opportunity to meet and exchange with members of the jury on your work.
Incomplete applications or delivered after the deadline will not be considered.
STAFFING OF THE PRICE
- The winner of the Picto Prize for Young Fashion Photography in 2015 won the completion in appointment with a shooter, an exhibition (from 10 to 12 images) (value: € 2,000.00 VAT).
- The second prize will be rewarded with a working visit in touch on a series of images of their choice (value: € 1,500.00 VAT).
- The third prize will win a voucher worth € 1,000.00 VAT on account Picto laboratory services.
- Studio Daguerre will offer the winner a day of studio shooting.
- JCDecaux will offer to the winner and Rosapark display its images in abribus®.
- Announcement of the winner at the Pan Piper -2-4, Lamier deadlock - the eleventh, http://pan-piper.com/live, place dedicated to artistic encounters with original culinary offerings (Pan Cooker: www.pan-cooker.com).
- Constance Benqué (Lagardère President Advertising, CEO Elle France & International),
- Benjamin De Lapparent (Artistic Director of Guerlain),
- Laetitia Deville (Brand Manager Thalys International),
- Lauriane Dula (Acheteuse Art @ the address),
- Mark Forgan (Director creating Rosapark),
- Laurent Glepin (Communications Director of Fnac group),
- Sylvie Hugues (Journalist and Consultant)
- Anna Alix Koffi (magazine Founder "off the Wall"),
- Caroline Lebar (PR & Director Karl communication Lagerfeld),
- Marie-Sabine Leclercq (Director of global communication Lanvin),
- Sylvie Legastellois (Chanel's artistic director),
- Damien Melich (Creative Director and Content at JCDecaux)
- Nasty (Street Artist),
- Christel Vatasso (Ford Director Models Paris),
- Sandrine Williamson (Offer & Purchasing Manager Marionnaud and member of the IFM (French Fashion Institute),
- Esther Woerdehoff (Gallery owner, Paris).
Jean-Paul Goude (creator) will present at the 2015 edition and advise young artists.
It will meet Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 17h to designate the winner from among the pre-selected folders.
The winner will be announced the same day at 20h sharp.
All pre-selected portfolios will be available by professionals from 20h to 22h30. A restoration will be offered during the evening.
Candidates pouront resume their portfolios on the night of the awards at the Pan Piper or dispose from Thursday, November 26, 2015 at PICTO BASTILLE - 53 bis, rue de la Roquette - 75011 Paris.
Picto considers winners have received permission to use their photographs, reproduce and disseminate some ways it is, by posters, on social networks (facebook, twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest ...) or otherwise, one or more of their work to promote the Picto Price of Young Fashion Photography.Participants should ensure for themselves and guarantee to the organizers that the works that are selected are not violations of rights of third parties and they got from these permissions to any reproduction or exhibition. Picto accept any liability for loss, theft or destruction of the original tests or shots during selection by the jury during the evening open door to professional or during the exhibition.However, insurance can be taken by the candidate in the application is submitted. The organizers reserve the right, in case of force majeure to cancel the prize. Participation in Picto Price of Young Fashion Photography implies full acceptance of these Regulations.