We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Logistics Assistant with previous experience in a similar role to join our head office team based in central London.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the role will work closely with sales, finance and production teams to ensure smooth running distribution across wholesale and retail channels.
Please note this role is not a warehouse/freight forward position.
Purpose of role:
The Logistics Assistant will support the Logistics team in the day-to-day running of the logistics and distribution of the company.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the returns coordination, timely processing, necessary weekly reports, correspondence with customer and seasonal assistance with relevant retail returns.
- Sample Sale stock coordination
- Collating necessary product catalogues and files for customers
- Maintaining communication with all the sales team and customers, providing delivery updates and customer service for wholesale and retail channels
- Assist with the management of stock ensuring that stock is logged correctly, including Processing stock receipts, returns and resolving any arising discrepancies.
- Daily administration for logistics, sending Pick Tickets to the DC, updated with weights and dims once ready.
- Administration duties supporting the logistics team such as updating the system accordingly with customer, shipment and product details (PO numbers, tracking, HTS coding)
- Ensuring the processing of all wholesale and retail orders is maintained
- Liaise with couriers and freight forwarders in regards to UK and international deliveries
- Liaising with our 3PL warehouse partner on daily despatches ensuring all paperwork and information required for the pick and pack process is provided.
- Assist with arranging dispatches and sending instructions to the DC.
- Work closely and assist with inbound stock, liaising closely with production, 3PL teams and freight forwarders/courier.
- Liaisie with 3PL partner for necessary export documentation requests for international shipping.
- Liaise with couriers and freight forwarders to maintain timely deliveries from UK and internationally
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- 1+ year of full time experience in a similar role within a wholesale or retail head office environment
- Experience working with 3PL partners and shipping/customs is preferable
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience using Zedonk is beneficial
- Can do attitude
No agencies please. If you need to contact us, please contact HR directly.