***Please note start date for this role is August 2017***
An essential role in boohoo’s marketing outputs, this role offers vast experience across all marketing functions focusing on developing and strengthening the business’s presence and profitability through developing and implementing marketing campaigns and delivering on its strategy.
- Support Marketing Operations Executive, Manager and Head of Marketing Operations
- Supports the Marketing Operations Executive in executing tactical activity required to deliver the strategic objective of the business
- Work on researching UK and International events, projects & partnerships to help develop business case documents to support the sign off of marketing activity in all markets.
- Complete project management of tasks/projects as set by Marketing Operations Executive and Marketing Manager, all projects to include post event evaluation and detail commercial rational
- Work on new concepts from idea generation through to completion of the task. This may be office based or out of hours/overseas
- Supports the Marketing Operation team in delivery and execution of events & partnerships taking place both in the UK and internationally (will include out of hours work)
- Create briefs for design elements relating to marketing activity and overseeing the development of these assets from start to finish
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Executive and Manager and the wider business to plan and execute all internal business events.
- Continually researching unique event ideas and best practice in delivery
- Develop relationships with external partnerships agencies and communicate on a regular basis, scoping and managing activities across all markets (may require international calls at out of hours times)
- Work closely with boohoo’s Warehouse and Digital Marketing team to develop additional income stream through working with brand partners
- Working with legal team on curating contracts to support partnerships going live
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all marketing outputs are executed as per the partnership agreement
- Assisting with the implementation of the businesses charity strategy internally and externally
- Support the Marketing Operations team in collating information to enable accurate reporting to be conducted that is country specific.
- Sourcing items through the correct procurement channels and managing delivery options on assets for activities
- Logistical management of items required to execute activities
- Setting up promotional codes to track success of activity in all markets
- Working with departments across the wider business to ensure all Marketing Operations outputs are brand appropriate and meet the brand’s guidelines
- Copy writing to promote and support projects across all marketing channels
- Keeping track of budgets associated to individual projects and updating them in a timely manner
- Keeping abreast of competitors and highlighting any key activities the business should be aware of
- Having a high level of general awareness around international markets in terms of the business’s demographic and their consumer behaviour
- Ensure you are up to date with internal trend packages
- Monitor external trends featured by competitors, coverage of magazines and social media channels ensuring we are up to date both in the UK and internationally
- Consider carefully all campaigns and projects integration with social media and PR
- Support campaign delivery
- Assist with department report generation including key metrics
- Develop strong working relationships with other departments Buying & Merchandising, Design, Ecommerce, Studio, Warehouse, Imports
- Raise Pos and process invoices
- Book travel and accommodation
- Booking meetings for Marketing team and supporting the teams requirements
- Requesting petty cash
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquires
- Evaluation reports for each piece of activity looking at successes and learning’s and revenue generation
Health & Safety:
- Fully understands the fire, emergency and health & safety procedures of the workplace
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately, and are reported appropriately.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies.
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
Supporting the wider marketing team:
As a part of creative and dynamic marketing department, it is imperative that all team members stay up to date with everything happening in the industry as a whole. Watching and monitoring trends, following our closest competitor content and keeping up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
Our working environment means that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to the delivery of content, allowing us to offer diverse, informative and industry approved advice and direction to our consumers.
This information will be utilised for:
- Email briefs
- PR projects
- Style fix content
- Social media content and blog posts