Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
This is a 6 month FTC role to support the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent & Development Manager in ensuring we provide an efficient, engaging and effective recruitment and learning service across both brands. The role would be ideal for an individual with an HR / administration background.
- Working alongside the Recruitment team part-time to support their activities, implementing new processes and ways of working (e.g. developing & maintaining selection tools, job descriptions etc.)
- Responsible for managing and raising all Recruitment JDE’s and other adhoc requests
- Taking responsibility for printing vacancy tracker & other recruitment reports within the team using Excel.
- Updating of LinkedIn careers pages, job postings on all job boards & all social media platforms
- Managing and posting on the internal Job Opps channels
- Creating e-shots on piktochart to help drive recruitment talent from Refer a Friend.
Talent & Development
- Working alongside the Talent & Development team to support their diverse activities, workshops, projects and appraisal periods.
- • Responsible for managing the learning requests coming from the business and liaising with the Arcadia Group Learning Team
- • Creating communication material with relevant content for workshops and projects
- • Managing the requests during the appraisal period and supporting the succession planning activities
- • Organising workshops – managing invites, pre-work, venue, materials and printing
- • Keeping the files and the distribution list up to date and creating reports and lists that feed into decision making
- • Using tools like survey monkey and piktochart
- • Raising purchase orders and managing and tracking invoices
Skills / experience required
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and able to prioritise, ideally within a Head Office or Recruitment background
- Has a high sense of responsibility, takes ownership of the role
- Highly numerate, with intermediate to advanced skills on Excel (comfortable with formulas, chart-creation & pivot tables)
- Strong time management and organisational skills to manage work load across multiple departments.
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of, and ideally experience of using LinkedIn for recruitment & networking
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build good relationships across all levels
- Passion for and knowledge of fashion & the Topshop Topman brands
- An engaging and clear communication style, able to flex approach across levels
- A can do attitude and confidence to ask when in need of help
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.